ABERDEEN GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
- Aberdeen is a private country club in west Boynton Beach in south central Palm Beach County.
- Near Florida’s Turnpike, it is just 15 miles from Palm Beach International Airport and 42 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport.
- Aberdeen encompasses 25 contiguous villages including estate-sized homes, single-family dwellings, attached villas and coach homes. Most having golf course and/or lake views.
- Aberdeen has both individual Homeowners’ Associations (HOA) and a master Property Owners Association (POA) which manages all the common areas.
- Residences range from 1,500 square feet to over 4,000 square feet.
- In the center of the Aberdeen community is the country club. The country club offers golf, tennis and social memberships. A Board of Directors and a highly experienced staff under a Chief Operating Officer/General Manager provide expert leadership.
- The entrance to the club leads to four facilities each within several hundred feet of one-another:
- The golf course - designed by Desmond Muirhead - has 18 holes of challenging play for golfers of all abilities, eight sets of tees including a shorter course within this course, for those new to the game or those wanting to hone their short-game skills. A full-service golf pro shop maintains top-of-the-line equipment, accessories and clothing. Practice facilities are also available. There are myriad golf outings, inter-club leagues, tournaments and member-guest events.
- The 40,000 square-foot clubhouse offers elegant and casual dining in the main dining room, a lounge with a full-service bar, with beautiful sunset views.
- A large card/game room is bustling day and night with bridge, poker, mah-jongg, pan canasta, and more. The room is converted to an entertainment venue for frequent musical shows.
- Numerous clubs include Current Events, Opera, Cinema, Books, Anglers and more.
- Aberdeen is proud of its new 23,000 square foot fitness, tennis and aquatics facility – aimed at members’ wellness.
Aberdeen is known for being a tremendous value for people looking for a full-featured, country club lifestyle in a beautiful setting.
For more information, please contact Aberdeen’s Membership Director at 561-738-4903 ext. 325.
Click here to contact us.